[Coco] Done

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Aug 16 05:56:21 EDT 2008

Kevin,

This will be my only response to this. Not mad either.

I have followed through on my projects all though
it has taken way longer than I or anyone else would say to complete.

Some look for reasons to not complete, I spend my time doing.

I am not quitting, I will finish the SuperBoard project.

Regards,

Mark