[Coco] (From Rainbow Scan Topic Starter) Sharing Rainbow & other Uploads on List

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 08:28:15 EDT 2008

I am the one who revived the Rainbow scan discussion as I was hoping to see a community effort, I also shared what I had with my uploads of Rainbow on Tape and Disks to the Yahoo Group as a show that I was not just all talk and no action but that I was willing to contribute as well. I had no intention of it turning into an old west style bar brawl.

 I knew some folks had Rainbow scans and I have an 11 year index of Rainbow Magazines Scanned, 2 more years of Rainbow on Disk converted over from floppy to .DSK format to share and I also have 7.7 GB of Collected CoCo Software, Magazine, Book & Document Scans (all from various web sites and my own conversions over the past 10+ years) I uploaded to my Rapidshare account with the intention of sharing with the community but it is clear this type of input is not welcome here and out of respect for the members of the list I will not offer these files here and I have removed them from Rapidshare.

I am sorry my inital message about this turned out so badly. It was not my intention to anger anyone and I want to apologize to everyone for my error in judgement on this matter. I love this group and read the messages daily and respect all of you very much and again I am sorry.