[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:19:04 EDT 2008

Would you please make sure to let us know all those who would threaten legal
action over these magazines, which as you correctly point out are of no
commercial value any longer, and any relevant organization they may be
associated with so I can be sure to boycott them if they are into sales of
any kind.