[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 17:18:09 EDT 2008

Yea! the voice of reason!

I know you all love the coco, and I have fond memories of my times with it also, but lets not give it more value than it deserves! As I recall it was a red-headed stepchild (no offence intended) when it was at its in its prime! (toung in cheek).

I still own and have working 2 coco III's re-cased with hard drives, multipacks 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 floppies and a book case full of software and documentation. So you know I am a coco fan. Oh Ya I was also the president of a coco club here in Phoenix for a year or two. and a member for longer.

Tim Fadden

---- Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com> wrote:

On Aug 14, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Michael Harwood wrote:

> I agree that the Coco community should be allowed to scan in and
> distribute
> the Rainbow, but I am bound by my conscience to adhere to the
> agreement I
> had with Lonnie of reporting any and all activities surrounding the
> scanning
> and distribution of the Rainbow magazines to him.

Alright, due to the general uproar and, in particular, Michael's
clear intent to rat me out, I have taken down my archive of Rainbow
magazines and will keep them to myself.  I have no desire to make
myself an easy target for overly-litigious Protectors of the
Worthless.  Get over yourselves, people, this stuff has no commercial
value.

C.