[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:45:51 EDT 2008

I only wish we would be as conscious and adhere to the letter to other great
deal many of things.

The CoCo is nowadays a hobby to me, a breath of fresh air every time I use
it. My conscience dictates me to adhere to the FUN factor of it.

When this project was first announced it created a stir, wow!... The Rainbow
Magazine up in full swing after all these years. I was excited pretty much
in the same way each month when I went out to my mailbox expecting to see my
copy freshly delivered.

Knowing some of the things Lonnie pulled off during those years (as not all
was sweet and perky), he must be having a laugh worth all the 8 bit
computers in the world with all this political correctness flying back and
forth. On a hobby with less than perhaps 100 people actively pursuing it...
in the world.

You can keep your The Rainbow DVD collection. I don't want any part of it.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-