[Coco] RAINBOW scans

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:55:49 EDT 2008

The time has come for the community to share what it has with each other before the passage of time makes all this information even harder to archive.

We all have waited long enough to get this "project" going. I believe it is now time for everyone who has something to contribute to make it available somewhere online for all of us to be able to archive this information. Rapidshare, Megaupload or Yahoo Groups is a good option. I would be willing to mirror anything uploaded on my Premium Rapidshare account so it will be a permanent download archive.

I am also active in the vintage Atari community and this is what they have done for archiving their old magazines: http://www.atarimagazines.com/

I maybe in the minority in my views on this and I mean no offense by what I say but I believe the Rainbow information is too important to just let fade away over time. The Rainbow was the BEST computer magazine ever. It is far too important to loose in my opinion.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **