[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 62, Issue 8

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Wed Aug 13 01:04:23 EDT 2008

As previously stated, these are scans of my personal collection of
Rainbow magazines.  Per fair use, I am allowed to reproduce these for my
own personal archives.

As explicitly stated, these electronic copies are also available to
those who have license to read them; in general, those who have
purchased copies of the magazine are ALSO, by fair use, allowed to use
these electronic copies.  Those who violate copyright law by accessing
the electronic copies are at their own risk.  It is not my
responsibility to police them.

C.