[Coco] Rainbow scanning project in Limbo? Continue Scanning, Yes.

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 13 01:18:06 EDT 2008

There was a recent post that the Rainbow scanning project is not in limbo.

This may or may not be true. But I really wonder if it ever will happen and
if there are persons willing to pay the big $$$$ for the DVD(s).

The quality of scans offered is not as good as I hope the Rainbow on DVD
will be. The file sizes are huge but this does not matter as I now can store
~ 50 Gigs on a Blu-ray Disk now.

As a back up should the Rainbow on DVD never appear, I suggest that the
scans continue. And in a year or less, if the Rainbow on DVD never appears
others start scanning also.

Most of the persons who wanted to have an electronic version of Rainbow have
disappeared already, it has taken way too long.

Stephen H. Fischer