[Coco] Ramdisk under Nitros9

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:41:20 EDT 2008

I know a lot of work has gone into Nitros9 ive the years, most of the
details I missed.
I do have several documents for it from the Nitros site, and I vaguely
recall the terminology and what I need to do to customize my boot

Has the old OS9L2 boot order bug been squashed?

I've loaded mdir to look and see what device descriptors were loaded
on bootup, I didn't see a ramdisk descriptor.
Since the emulators can handle > 512k of ram, maybe a ramdisk is still useful.

(I don't have my old Disto ramdisk a cartridge any more) :(

Does a ramsidk descriptor exist for Nitros9?

What about the hard drive descriptor? There's an HD image in the Vcc
emulator downloads, but I can't access it under RSDOs or Nitros9

thanks