[Coco] Apology

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Aug 19 12:51:03 EDT 2008

Good morning coco List Members

I want to apology for being late in responding to e-mail.

Especially to Bob Devries. I have not been able to

convert the utility file he sent to me. I want to convert

some Chromasette tapes and rainbow tapes to diskettes.

Eventually I want to learn how to make a .DSK file.

I just got a new VISTA PC  and a Tornado hardware.

Check out www.TheTornado.com it allows me to
connect my old PC to my new PC and transfer files
by drag and drop... cool

Can you tell that I really enjoy my retirement.

John