[Coco] WANTED: Looking for a few CoCo items

Erik Ames eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 01:48:35 EDT 2008

Greetings-

I am looking for the following items to help complete my CoCo collection:

This is probably the most important! I hate the Tandy joysticks!! - Someone
to build me an adapter or mod an Nindendo (NES) controller to use on the
CoCo. I can supply the controller and old CoCo joystick for the pin adapter
end. I am not electronic smart to do this (laughs) - prefer to have 2 done -
one for backup (name price for your time/efforts or can do trade deal for
software I own probably 90% of what was out there)

-

Adapter to play Diecom's Iron Forest with the light gun. Was it an adapter
for the Sega Master System Phaser gun or was it a modded pin adapter end on
the Sega gun? (name price for your time/efforts or can do trade deal for
software I own probably 90% of what was out there)

-

Digitizer hardware / Ears Hardware - anything have any of this?

-

This is a shot in the dark (and probably not good timing due to recent
debates...) but I am also looking for:

(name price - or can do trade deal for software I own probably 90% of what
was out there)

Rainbow Magazines: (originals preferably in decent/good shape - no copies)
MAY 1983
SEPT 1991 > TO LAST ISSUE

Hot CoCo Magazines ( (originals preferably in decent/good shape - no copies)

JULY1983
AUGUST1983
SEPTEMBER1983
OCTOBER1983
DECEMBER1983

SEPTEMBER1984
OCTOBER1984

JANUARY1985
FEBRUARY1985
MARCH1985
APRIL1985
MAY1985
JULY1985
OCTOBER1985
DECEMBER1985 > TO LAST ISSUE

Color Computer Magazines  (originals preferably in decent/good shape - no
copies)

MARCH1983
APRIL1983
MAY1983
JUNE1983

NOVEMBER1994 > TO LAST ISSUE

I have the following Color Computer magazines I can do a trade with:

NOVEMBER1983 (TAPE ON COVER)
JANUARY1984 (GOOD)
FEBRUARY1984 (COVER HAS TEARS)
APRIL1984 (GOOD)