[Coco] Magazine sharing website

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 10:58:46 EDT 2008

I agree 100%. I loathe corporate greed, but the consumers only recourse is either a boycott or something like this, which is just as wrong but in the opposite direction. Eventually people's voices may be heard by lawmakers, but when corporations pretty much own congress then we get little more than lip service. What would this world be like if everyone (or at least our "leaders", who should set the example!) were honest and ethical?

Bob