[Coco] WANTED: Looking for a few CoCo items

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Tue Aug 19 13:40:57 EDT 2008

Erik Ames <eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Adapter to play Diecom's Iron Forest with the light gun. Was it an adapter
> for the Sega Master System Phaser gun or was it a modded pin adapter end
> on the Sega gun? (name price for your time/efforts or can do trade deal
> for software I own probably 90% of what was out there)

It was a custom interface box connected to a stock Sega Phaser light
gun.

It included logic to very accurately sense the amount of time passed as
the horizontal beam swept from the edge of the screen to the gun's
sensor.

While mine is not for sale, I have the schematic on my web site. One
person has built a box from it.

http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=105

--
tim lindner