[Coco] 6809 assembly programmming

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Apr 17 21:13:11 EDT 2008

I have it installed, and it seems to only know about x86 processors.
on <File><Open>, I selected <ROMs>, and tried to open the coco3.rom, and, um,
it said the "z80" is not supported  ;)

I got a laugh out of THAT one...
When I tried opening even a Z80 CPM .com file, when it asked for type, the only options on the drop-list
were variations of x86 architecture.

Tony