[Coco] 6809 assembly programmming

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:17:08 EDT 2008

tonym wrote:
> I have it installed, and it seems to only know about x86 processors.
> on <File><Open>, I selected <ROMs>, and tried to open the coco3.rom, and, um,
> it said the "z80" is not supported  ;)
>
> I got a laugh out of THAT one...
> When I tried opening even a Z80 CPM .com file, when it asked for type, the only options on the drop-list
> were variations of x86 architecture.

Don't I remember that MicroSoft wrote the OS for the old TRS-80 before
they were MicroSoft.

For what its worth in todays Houston Chronicle crossword puzzle
Legacy Radio Shack computer: ___-80          3 letters.

--
Whiskey before breakfast, a little rum in the morning coffee.
Tie flys 'til first light. On the water at sun up.