[Coco] 6809 assembly programmming

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 04:57:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have myself used a freeware command line
6809 disassembler that gave relatively good results. We have already
identified some major portions of the program, including the game startup
screen part, gameplay part, several data areas especially the different
sprites.

In reality mostly time and other occupations were the limiting factors of
our progress. We also ran into some routines that we couldn't figure out
right away. When I have more time I will post some of these routines on the
list and look forward to your help.

Cheers,
Fedor