[Coco] 6809 assembly programmming

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:19:07 EDT 2008

I am definitely interested, although my time too, is limited...

Together with Briza I have set out to disassembling an old and relatively
simple CoCo1/2 game, Pengon. We have definitely made a lot of headway, but
perhaps if you could help us figuring out what certain routines do, that
would be a big help! Our plan was to make to analyse the game's ML and
rewrite it to make use of the CoCo3's graphics capabilities. There is still
a long way to go...

Cheers,
Fedor