[Coco] 6809 assembly programmming

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:15:51 EDT 2008

To Allen & Others interested in 6809 assembly programming

As time permits, I willing to help those wanting to learn 6809 assembly programming.
time, being the key word here.

Besides teaching full time, I also do software development, in especially software for event photographers,
so my time is pretty full, but give me a try.

> 20. Chicago CoCoFEST! 2008 photos now on disneyfans.com> (Allen Huffman)

-- Allen PS - At the Fest, both Steve Bjork and John Strong gave seminars dealing with 6809 assembly language programming and now I'm wanting to dive in and learn more than what I know. Anyone wanting to learn together -- maybe to work on a game or something -- drop me a note!> >