[Coco] Manuals scanned in so far...

Tue Apr 15 14:47:50 EDT 2008

On Apr 15, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Fedor Steeman wrote:
> BTW I noticed "Worlds of Flight" on the
> list Bob sent earlier. Do I need to scan that one in anyway? How
> about the
> other flight simulators? I have someone asking for them....

I'm the one who made that request, not realizing that copies of the
manuals for Worlds of Flight and P51 already existed.  So I guess you
can ignore those two.

But I will be interested to hear if you dig up any more manuals/
instructions for non-Tandy games.

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing!

-- JP