[Coco] Manuals scanned in so far...

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:40:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Here follows a list of manuals I scanned in so far:

   - 64K_ScreenExpander.pdf
   - 6502-6809Translator.pdf
   - 80C_Disassembler.pdf
   - Backgammon_Dutch.pdf
   - CoCo3SecretsRevealed.pdf
   - CoCo_IO_Buffer_Dutch.pdf
   - ColorComputerMemoryMap.pdf
   - ColorPascal.pdf
   - ColorCube_Dutch
   - DFT_tape.pdf
   - CompanyCommander
   - Diagnostics_Dutch.pdf
   - DiskAntiPirate.pdf
   - Hid'nRAM_II.pdf
   - Humbug.pdf
   - Labelbase
   - Lightpen.pdf
   - Mul-T-Screen.pdf
   - Musica2_Dutch.pdf
   - Omegasoft6809Assembler.pdf
   - PersonalFinance.pdf
   - Pinball_Dutch.pdf
   - Quikpro+II.pdf
   - RomanCheckers_Dutch.pdf
   - Rommel3D.pdf
   - RTTYCW.pdf
   - SBug-E.pdf
   - SISOfile.pdf
   - Spell'nFix_II.pdf
   - Tele-Form.pdf
   - TeleForm
   - TSC_6809_DebugPackage
   - TSC_6809_FlexPascal

These are raw versions of the scans that I or someone can improve upon
whenever convenient. They can be downloaded from:

http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoManuals/

Feel free to download and distribute at will. The more copies floating
around the internet, the greater the chance of them being preserved far into
the future.

Dean, I have a Super "Color" Writer II manual here that supposedly is the
same as VIP Writer? Do you know it? BTW I noticed "Worlds of Flight" on the
list Bob sent earlier. Do I need to scan that one in anyway? How about the
other flight simulators? I have someone asking for them....

Cheers,
Fedor