[Coco] Manuals scanned in so far...

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Apr 15 16:55:57 EDT 2008

On Apr 15, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Fedor Steeman wrote:

> These are raw versions of the scans that I or someone can improve upon
> whenever convenient. They can be downloaded from:

I have been. :-D I extract the picture files, edit them and then will
'rePDF' them. I adjust the page sizes (so they're identical) and
remove a lot of speckles, lines, etc. It should improve their
readability some. Not much you can do with a multi-generation xerox
however, but I try. I can't keep pace with your scanning however!
Great work and thanks!

> http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoManuals/
>
> Feel free to download and distribute at will. The more copies floating
> around the internet, the greater the chance of them being preserved
> far into
> the future.
>
> Dean, I have a Super "Color" Writer II manual here that supposedly
> is the
> same as VIP Writer? Do you know it? BTW I noticed "Worlds of
> Flight" on the
> list Bob sent earlier. Do I need to scan that one in anyway? How
> about the
> other flight simulators? I have someone asking for them....

Never heard of Super Color Writer;its not in the archive. Sorry I
missed "Worlds of Flight" on Bob's list, no need to scan it if he
already did. Bob lists Flight Simulator II on his list. I have Flight
Sim 1 in my archive. I know there was a japan map (or some such)
extra you could buy for one of the flight simulators. If you have
that, maybe scan it in.