[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco flash cartridge

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 24 06:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi James etc,

I've posted what I believe is my final draft of the flash multi-cart on my
web page.

A question - I need 2 addresses for registers in the CPLD - I've routed A0
to give address 0 & 1 within SCS#. Can you see any problem with that?

Both the boards should be going out in the next day or so. At this point I'm
planning on doing 4 of the 1st board (2 for myself with 2 spares in case
anyone else wants one) and perhaps 6 of the 2nd (1 or 2 for myself). And
probably 6 of the Amiga PS/2 mouse adapters. That's assuming there's enough
room on the panel - which there should easily be.

If there's more room I'll probably fill it up with equal numbers of the 2nd
flash cart and the Amiga PS/2 adapters.

Regards,