[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco flash cartridge

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 26 07:47:17 EDT 2007

James etc,

We have panelized the boards tonight. Subject to approval from the PCB fab,
it looks like the final count is:
   12x Amiga-PS/2 Adapters
   8x Coco-Flash2 Cartridges
   6x Coco-Flash Cartridges

I have also done a 1st draft of the CPLD (which I've made available on my
web page) and it fits within the smaller of the 2 devices - an EPM3032. The
limiting factor on the design atm is the pushbutton debounce which really
isn't critical IMHO as long as it's a few E-clocks long. So there's a little
register space left and no doubt plenty of combinatorial logic.

I've bought parts so far to make a couple of each (minus the CPLDs). I'll
wait until the design has been tested and, perhaps, get some feedback from a
beta tester or 2 before I buy any more parts.

Regards,