[Coco] Lucky ebay bidder

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:29:18 EDT 2007

Roger,
No real offence is taken. Like I have tried to make clear, shipping to the States for 10 units probably would have been close to $100. People can gripe and moan all they want about it, but I 'll betcha no one would have forked over the 100 bucks on this list for shipping, so in the end the choice was simple.
I thank you for your offer for the banner add. I am not sure right now on the future of the site though. I am moving at the end of the month, and I really don't have the time or the energy to keep up with the hobby. I am debating whether tho just take the site "off-line" and quietly dispose of my stuff that I have left or try to sell everything in one fell swoop. I have at least 20 big boxes full of CoCo stuff, many prototype and project hardware, boxes of disks that a past collector made of new and unique software and many unseen before 'Cool" items. Mixed in with these are a lot of old PC parts and other vintage micro stuff. I know there is an Amega 500 and a whole (photocopy paper) box of floppies just for that. a bunch of old PC monitors (like a 21 RGB monitor that weighs a ton), and too much other stuff to even go into. Do I really want to keep all of that- yes, is it practical for 1 guy living out of a small one bedroom apartment- no.
All I do know for sure is if i sell all of this with the web site, it must and will go in one package. I neither have the time to go through it all, or the desire. The "Buyer" is responsible for all shipping. he/she will make arrangements with whomever they want for shipping and co ordinate it from their end. just tell me the time the shipper is coming to get the stuff.
as for a fair price? I am not sure, the website itself has take well over a thousand hours of my time, and over 3 years what's that worth?
All I know for sure is I have to decide before Oct 1 for the move.
-GlenBe sure to stop by www.thecocolounge.com and www.iboughtavoodoolaptop.com Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982