[Coco] Lucky ebay bidder

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 9 14:59:46 EDT 2007

At 10:40 AM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
>Derrick,
>Like I have already stated, they were listed for 2 1/2 years at $5.
>I think that is more than long enough. I also stated that a trip to
>the dumpster is a lot closer for me with no car than a trip to the
>post office. and last, I am up in Canada, an no US person wants to
>pay the prices for shipping. So yes, it's off to the dumpster.

Ah, Glen... people will probably give you a hard time over that one,
but with no personal hard feelings attached.  If anybody here would
have mentioned the same thing, they would get feedback, no matter who
it was, so don't take it personal, but there was a wierd sad feeling
that came over me when I pictured 10 CoCo's being thrown out.  :)

But everyone else should realize that so many of them have been
thrown away over the years... think of how many thousands of CoCo's
are in landfills somewhere.

--
Roger Taylor