[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:37:29 EDT 2007

>From: Gene Heskett
>Subject: Re: [Coco] 2764 EPROM
>Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:06:35 -0400
>

>A couple of problems on my end Darren, gerbv (from the linux gEDA kit)
>needs
>the ini.scr that should go with these.
>
>Also my now expired freekey eagle doesn't even recognize the .gbr
>extension.
>
>If I can get the RS-274X format into RS-274D (g-code) I might be able to do
>something once I get the mill reassembled with the new z axis drive and
>calibrated, but at the moment, I can't even see them.  What windows program
>were these generated with?
>
>--
>Cheers, Gene
-

Sorry Gene. I have no idea what the ini.scr file might be or what it is
supposed to contain. The files were generated on a Mac, but I can view them
on WinXP using the free GerbMagic viewer (www.bronzware.com) and Unisoft's
ProntoVIEW-Markup software.

The gbr files are just traditional photoplot files with the aperture list (D
codes) in a 274X header. I can also export a GenCad 1.4 file if that is of
any use.

Darren