[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Sep 8 21:06:35 EDT 2007

On Saturday 08 September 2007, Darren A. wrote:
>If anyone is interested in getting ROM Pak boards made, I have uploaded a
>set of 274X Gerber files and an Excellon Drill List file to CoCo3.com:
>
>http://www.coco3.com/users/DarrenA/ROMPakBoard.zip

A couple of problems on my end Darren, gerbv (from the linux gEDA kit) needs
the ini.scr that should go with these.

Also my now expired freekey eagle doesn't even recognize the .gbr extension.

>I've never had boards manufactured, so I don't know if this is adequate to
>get the job done or not. At the very least, it provides a circuit layout for
>someone else to work from. I'm pretty sure the design is correct, but I
>can't gaurantee anything. If anyone has a Gerber Viewer and would like to
>check my work, please do.
>
>The circuit will accept a 2764, 27128, 27256 or 27512 EPROM (only the upper
>16K of a 27256 or 27512 can be addressed). There are pads for jumper posts
>that connect the A13 pin on the EPROM to GND, +5V or A13. It also has jumper
>pads for enabilng Auto Start.
>
>If anyone does manage to produce a number of boards from this design, I
>certainly wouldn't mind getting one or two for myself :).
>
>Darren

If I can get the RS-274X format into RS-274D (g-code) I might be able to do
something once I get the mill reassembled with the new z axis drive and
calibrated, but at the moment, I can't even see them.  What windows program
were these generated with?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)