[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:23:50 EDT 2007

If anyone is interested in getting ROM Pak boards made, I have uploaded a
set of 274X Gerber files and an Excellon Drill List file to CoCo3.com:

http://www.coco3.com/users/DarrenA/ROMPakBoard.zip

I've never had boards manufactured, so I don't know if this is adequate to
get the job done or not. At the very least, it provides a circuit layout for
someone else to work from. I'm pretty sure the design is correct, but I
can't gaurantee anything. If anyone has a Gerber Viewer and would like to
check my work, please do.

The circuit will accept a 2764, 27128, 27256 or 27512 EPROM (only the upper
16K of a 27256 or 27512 can be addressed). There are pads for jumper posts
that connect the A13 pin on the EPROM to GND, +5V or A13. It also has jumper
pads for enabilng Auto Start.

If anyone does manage to produce a number of boards from this design, I
certainly wouldn't mind getting one or two for myself :).

Darren