[Coco] No MPI - any suggestions?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 6 01:01:34 EDT 2007

Bruce W. Calkins wrote:

>> I think in the short term cassette transfer is the way to go - via
>> soundblaster output of course. I'd imagine I could "CSAVEM" on the
>> emulator and "LOADM" at the same time on the real Coco?!? ...

> I have heard of trying that.  I haven't heard any success storys, yet.

Wow - success on the very first try, with a newly made cable!!! :O

I used David Keil's emulator to record to WAV file, since I couldn't get any
output from my sound card from the emulator, and the played it back whilst
"CLOAD"ing on the Coco. Only 2 lines of BASIC, but still, very surprised it
worked on the very first attempt...

Regards,