[Coco] Very last update on the CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:43:00 EDT 2007

 I posed this message in the yahoo groups also, so everyone that is not
subscribed to both will see it.
Hello Everyone,
This will be the final update on the CoCo lounge, and I am leaving the
groups and mailing list also. The potential Buyer of the lounge backed out
the last moment due to shipping issues (could not get it in
place) even though I was willing to drop the price to $1000. The deadline
has come and past, so I am removing the on line store pages from the site
and updating it on the status today. The stock will sit in storage for 1
month. The site will remain up in its final form from today until the web
hosting runs out.
I must thank all the support over the years from the community, it has been
outstanding. If you are interested in it, you must take everything and
arrange for shipping, I am willing to drop the price down to $1000 for it
all. I will not tear it apart as it is already for shipping
 -Thanks for everything,
-Glen VanDenBiggelaar