[Coco] [Color Computer] Final Update on the CoCo lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:36:00 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
This will be the final update on the CoCo lounge, and I am leaving the
groups and mailing list also. The potential Buyer of the lounge backed
out out the last moment due to shipping issues (could not get it in
place) even though I was willing to drop the price to $1000. The
deadline has come and past, so I am removing the on line store pages
from the site and updating it on the status today. The stock will sit
in storage for 1 month. The site will remain up in its final form from
today until the web hosting runs out.
I must thank all the support over the years from the community, it has
been outstanding. If you are interested in it, you must take
everything and arrange for shipping, I am willing to drop the price
down to $1000 for it all. I will not tear it apart as it is already
for shipping
-Thanks for everything,
-Glen VanDenBiggelaar