[Coco] Introducing myself - Carlos Bragatto

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Oct 6 17:13:47 EDT 2007

hello coco fans
I'm lookinf forward to the next fest. I'm looking forward to the new coco
products
that I don't have yet. Cloud-9 products are great. I got the video unit
for a  flat
screen monitor and SuperIDE with Compact Flash. This winter is when I
learn
Nitros9  and how to store files on my new IDE HD. I hope we have some
seminars
on using/utilizing the new products.

Where can I find out about "Projector 3"

John