[Coco] Terminating Floppy Drive Cables

Jean-Paul Samson jeanpaulsamson at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 23:29:55 EDT 2007

Mark McDougall wrote:

> I can't see any risk to the hardware. FWIW the 2 old drives I have here have
> 150R resistor arrays in them.

I fired up the Panasonic drive and the resistor pack does indeed seem to do the job.  My old analog multimeter measured the resistors at around 140 ohms, so probably good enough.  Would these components be what I'm looking for if ever I had to go out and buy terminating resistor packs?
http://www.bourns.com/PDFs/4100R.pdf (e.g. the 4114-R-1-151)