[Coco] Introducing myself - Carlos Bragatto

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Oct 6 18:37:28 EDT 2007

John T Chasteen wrote:
> hello coco fans
> I'm lookinf forward to the next fest. I'm looking forward to the new coco
> products
> that I don't have yet. Cloud-9 products are great. I got the video unit
> for a  flat
> screen monitor and SuperIDE with Compact Flash. This winter is when I
> learn
> Nitros9  and how to store files on my new IDE HD. I hope we have some
> seminars
> on using/utilizing the new products.
>
> Where can I find out about "Projector 3"
>
> John

coco3.com  The site is run by Roger Taylor, who wrote P 3...
Ok, after peeking around at coco3.com, I can't find anything about The
Projector.  What's up, Roger?  Am I missing it, or have you just not put
it back up after the site re-design?

Get ahold of the program if you can.  It's really a very nice picture
viewer, and it does a good job of quickly displaying very nice looking
digitized photos.  Until Roger gets it back up (or tells us where it's
hiding), you should also check out Sockmaster's HiColor picture viewer.
It isn't as polished as The Projector, and it takes a very long time to
process an image for display (though you can then save it in a much
faster-loading form) but it produces truly amazing images.  Of course,
your purpose is probably mainly to take advantage of the 6309, and I
don't think HiColor uses any special 6309 features.

JCE