[Coco] Computers and electric trains...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:17:31 EST 2007

Aaron,

There was a series of articles in the Model Railroader magazine which gave
details about controlling a model rail layout from a computer. Various
different computers were used, including the Colour Computer.

It was called C/MRI for Computer/Model Railroad Interface, and was written
and designed by Bruce Chubb. The articles started in the February 1985 issue
of that magazine.

Maybe your local library would have it on microfiche, or still have paper
copies?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.