[Coco] D.L. Logo question

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 23 09:52:12 EST 2007

I've done more testing with strange results.

I booted NitrOS-9 LevelII on a real Coco3 6309, created a vdg window,
and ran Logo from the vdg window. The program DEMO ran exactly as it
should with repeats and no memory problems.

Using the same version of NitrOS-9, I repeated the above with MESS and
VCC. Both resulted in out of memory problems unless
logo #24k
was used and there were problems with the DEMO program repeating.

This is the only time I've seen this type on problem with emulators.
Initially I though it might be a bug in the current NitrOS-9 which had
been used on the emulators but this test used the original Gale Force
version 2.12 code on both Coco3 and emulators.