[Coco] D.L. Logo question

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:22:57 EST 2007

Robert,
I ran the demo program on a real coco2, and it ran perfectly.
I loaded up MESS with the coco2 emulation, and although the DL LOGO disk
booted to OS-9 perfectly, the LOGO program didn't work correctly.
Symptoms:
Typing LOGO at the OS-9 prompt, causes the LOGO program to load and run, and
the LOGO startup screen shows, with the ? and blue block cursor. However,
typing on the keyboard after that doesn't result in any characters showing
up.
It seemed to be locked up. A Soft Reset in MESS re-booted OS-9.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.