[Coco] D.L. Logo question

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 23 00:53:20 EST 2007

Reply to all that responded:

I figured out on my own that the demo is started by booting OS-9 and then:

logo
? LOAD "DEMO
? DEMO

First, Logo will run on a Coco3 but it must be from a vdg screen under
LevelII or perhaps LevelI version2. I have done this easily using MESS
HD6309 and VCC.

  Second, memory is most definitely an issue here. I'd like anyone that
owns the software to test the demo on any system emulation, real Coco1,
or real Coco3 and report results. Don't try to boot the Logo disk on a
Coco3, that won't work.
  I may have been given a damaged copy of the program disk.