[Coco] Has anybody connected

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:13:30 EST 2007

Hello all,

Question for Bruce on this (and yes, this is sort of nitpicky):  When you
mention the 1/2 second delay, do you mean a "true" 500 ms, or are you giving
a ballpark figure to describe the latency?

The reason I am asking is that I am considering this method of hooking my
Coco to a PC. I could live with a small latency like 50 ms, but 500ms would
quickly drive me up a wall when typing.

Thanks for any clarification.

And has anyone tried a cheaper card?

Thanks all,