[Coco] Shipping and packaging, was Re: [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Nov 12 22:25:37 EST 2007

At 08:02 PM 11/12/2007, you wrote:
>I thought about that, but that shouldn't be necessary - I don't have
>any problems with the FedEx, USPS, or DHL
>folks.

Really?  Come on.  DHL in our 300 mile zone is terrible.  Just plain
terrible.  All the vans are bumper or body damaged, dirt all over
them, bald tires, driven by goofballs (who keep getting pulled over
by the police for some reason), and have NO clue how to
compete.  I'll give them this, though... on the growth chart for UPS,
FedEx, and DHL, UPS is by far the largest with no chance ever of
someone catching up (sorry, guys), but... DHL is growing faster than
FedEx, and UPS.  What does this mean?  DHL will be eliminated before
they embarass the whole world. :)  If ya want to take this off list
and talk to a professional who can back up what his mouth is saying,
feel free to write me privately.

>I ended up driving it over to the proper address myself.

I'm looking at a map right now to tell you why he made that mistake,
hopefully.  I'll e-mail you offlist since I'm about to jump out of
all this off-topic stuff and get back to the CoCo talk for a fear of
ticking off too many people.