[Coco] Shipping and packaging, was Re: [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Nov 12 23:28:03 EST 2007

Roger, I'll give BOTH those points to you, without thought - noone will ever catch UPS.
They;re basically the Microsoft of shipping and logistics.

On the second point, I don't know about YOUR area, but here in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale Metro Area, seems
like all the yellow DHL vans are subcontracted, and say so painted right on the door. And they look like
a bunch of rental van rejects, or boneyard projects!

One thing I can say about UPS, is I honestly cannot recall ever having issue with any of the driver's
way of driving - I honestly can't. DHL, on the other hand, boy, did you just make the understatement
of the year! Those bozos are unreal!

Fedex isn't as bad, but nowhere near the class and courtesy of the UPS drivers, that is really where they shine.

I work around the corner from the mini-hub in Miami,FL on NW 25th street, which is right near the cargo entrance
for MIA, and I literally have to drive by their main entrance twice a day - coming and going.

You honestly never see issues with the driving manners and responsibility of the UPS drivers.

You can literally see DHL and FedEx vehicles practically drag racing down 25th St.
When I've seen either of those next the a UPS truck, the UPS driver just drives as normal, while the other
twit makes a fool of himself!

Tony