[Coco] Shipping and packaging, was Re: [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Nov 12 21:02:14 EST 2007

I thought about that, but that shouldn't be necessary - I don't have any problems with the FedEx, USPS, or DHL
folks.

That's just here though - I lived in an apartment building in Miami, from 1990-1998, and I had the SAME UPS guy
the whole time. Nice chap named Carlos. I bought and sold so much stuff, he was on my Christmas list every year.
Never, ever had a single problem with him at all.

Here - on this route we've had at least 5-6 different UPS drivers since I bought this house in 1999.

I dunno - just like if you ask different folks the same questions, you'll get different answers, I have 2 different
opinions on UPS service in the last 2 residences I've had.

Just Friday, the UPS guy left a package for an address on 12 Street, at my house, which is 10 Court.
Not even close - I dunno.

I ended up driving it over to the proper address myself.

Tony