[Coco] Shipping and packaging, was Re: [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Nov 12 21:58:49 EST 2007

At 07:21 PM 11/12/2007, you wrote:
> [...]

With rain heading in, he should have used a large plastic bag which
all cars are stocked with unless he was out of them for the day or he
somehow thought you might be home before Wilma got home.  Maybe a
supervisor put out a bulletin to the boards to deliver as usual until
further notice, etc. since they watch the radar and all the package
cars on GPS pretty well.

I'm not sure and I can't speak for any other driver, but I can tell
you that the Post Office has left my mailbox door open WAY too many
times during rain and got my checks soaking wet that I needed to cash
the same day, or something was missing because a kid rode by on a
bike and noticed the new NetFlix movie in the red envelope just
sitting there begging to be snatched out, and those missing child
support checks never came in after multiple complaints and proof that
they were mailed by the state, etc.  I've had no problems with UPS in
the past, whatsoever, but have had ongoing problems with the post
office, and I've never used FedEx so I can't make any comments on them.

Anyway, I hope you have good luck in the future with the shipper of
your choice.