[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available for

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Nov 12 15:59:22 EST 2007

I have a 26-3136B PAL (lowercase with TANDY 64K logo) which made it to
Germany with such a satellite board just a few weeks before the TANDY
stores were closed in Europe. The beast was dead (garbage screen on
power up) when the Tandy store manager "donated" it to us...

The damaged RAM chip was easy to replace, later I exchanged the board by
two chips when they became available (wasn't the case when I got the
machine).

Funny enough a picture of that RAM board made it in a book about TV in
these times:

http://TRS-80.CC/RAM.jpg