[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available for download!

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:45:25 EST 2007

Quoting Frank Swygert <farna at att.net>:

> I sent Dennis the latest update I made of "Tandy's Little Wonder" for
> posting on the list site.  The URL is
> <ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/Farna/Tandy's%20Little%20Wonder/Cocobook-TLW2.pdf>
>
> The book contains history, repair and maintenance info, schematics, and
> just about anything I could find on the CoCo 1/2/3 back in 1993 when
> the first edition went out. Anything required to operate and maintain a
> CoCo is in there -- from a quick users guide to how to make cables and
> even repack it in a PC case. There are over 120 pages of info.

It looks cool, will have a more thorough read of it bout the only
thing I could see in error, was that the Dragon was manufactured by
Dragon Data Ltd :)
But all in all prety good.

I do have one little request however, would it be possible to obtain
higher resolution scans of the schematics, especially the multi-pak,
as I have not seen that one before :)

Cheers.

Phill.