[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available fordownload!

Carlos Bragatto carlos.bragatto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:09:18 EST 2007

Guys, I'm reading the book on my Palm Treo, and it's so fascinating that I'm
really planning on not going to sleep today !

Okay, I have to work in the morning (1 am here in Brazil as I type this),
but I'll keep reading the book as the day goes by. The timeline on software
releases on the beginning of the book is awesome.

Carlos