[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available fordownload!

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:21:19 EST 2007

Hmm, interesting...

AFAIK, the only upgrade available for Australian Coco2 A or B was the
satellite board. I certainly have at least one of those.
I myself upgraded a number of Coco2's to 64K by using the chips out of the
coco3 when they were upgraded to 512k.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.