[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Nov 7 10:14:13 EST 2007

Manny,

FYI: I don't set the pricing of the software, only the hardware.

I will not tell Bob V. what VED is worth or Boisy what his products
are worth. They tell me and I purchase it from them. Bob V.'s software
went away and I contacted him and got it back in distribution. It is
too good to let it go....

Once you have used either one of their products you will ask yourself
this.... Why did I waste my time trying to find a PD product? Their
work is top notch period.

Regards,

Mark