[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Randy Just randyjust at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 16:52:37 EST 2007

1347 ERROR #069
111A ERROR #069
10CF ERROR #069
0FF5 ERROR #069
0FBC ERROR #069
ERROR #032

The above are errors encountered when trying to load makedesc.b09
from a floppy disk.  No files are
being read from the hard drive at this time..  I am trying to get a
boot diskette set-up so I can format the
hard drive.  At least I believe that is the process.  At this point I
have a virgin hard drive.