[Coco] [Color Computer] [Downloading] Introduction 1.2......[Done]

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Nov 3 05:13:20 EDT 2007

From: "Jeff" <immortalsoule at hotmail.com>

> I, like many, was really let down to discover the CoCo IV didn't
> really make it. I was one of those kids who made friends with ALL of
> the Radio Shack store managers within a 60 mile radius and i call them
> ALL to find out when new stuff would come out. You'd be amazed what
> bringing someone a coke every now and then could bring to bare.

Often as not, people in computer centers and other stores had _no_ advance warning about new products.  We found out about new products when they were carried into the store by the guy from UPS, or when the new catalog arrived.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Well, if you're gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic, you might as well go First Class.

Captain Audie Murphy, Texas Ranger, in _Roswell, Texas_ by L. Neil Smith, Rex May and Scott Bieser.
http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell/